I think my New Year's resolutions can be boiled down to what I came here to do:
To learn. To subdue my passions. To improve myself in Masonry.
I will apply these as such:
- To continue to read
- To begin learning (or improve) a second language
- To become more efficient at my job
- To improve my memory
- First and foremost, watch what I eat. Pause before eating and ask myself, "do I really need this?" Note: I've thought about writing a post about a Masonic diet. Might be interesting.
- Be a calmer, gentler person
- Let more go
- Be more dutiful of the rules, regulations, and rituals
- Apply the teachings outside of lodge walls
- Let the chair work for me